Saturday, July 30, 2011

Nicotine from a silver screen

Looking at these nails makes me think of the song Silver Screen by Felix Da Housecat.


L-R: LOL, QT, BFF, OMG
3 coats each.  All of these are from the China Glaze OMG collection and have linear holo.
LOL- medium purple holo
QT- berry pink holo
BFF- medium pink-purple holo
OMG- silver holo

LOL, QT, BFF, OMG
In terms of color QT is my favorite.  That is until I stepped into the sun, which is when BFF totally seduced me with its holo effect.  OMG would probably come in second in the holo category.  Overall, these are so gorgeous!  I couldn't keep my eyes off them.  Seriously, don't wear these if you're going to drive. 

LOL, QT, BFF, OMG




In other news, I will be posting some basic guidelines on how to send in entries for the upcoming Friday Food and Nails (FFAN) post.  I'm glad you guys liked the idea!  Hopefully we'll get a good number of entries. :)

And I'll leave you with another newly released 2NE1 song cause they're my fav (like you couldn't tell.) ^^;


If I have time I really want to do a neon splatter mani against black nails because of this mv. :P

 
Til tomorrow!

Liz

----
P.S.  My Goldfinger swatches are currently on piCture pOlish's home page!  I was so excited when they told me they would like to feature it on their site.  Many thanks to the lovely girls at piCture pOlish! :)

10 comments:

  1. Love all of them together! I wish I had LOL!
    Only managed to grab QT, TTYL, DV8 and 2NITE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so stunning!

    One day I will have the OMG collection! I hope! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning & Gorgeous, love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The are all gorgeous! I only have LOL from this collection...but I'm already happy I was able to find it ;D
    QT is my fav!
    Splatter mani look best on black or blue, in my opinion.
    2NE1 are also my favorite kpop band, I think. I also love Big Bang but recently I haven't listen to them as much as I used to....;;

    btw, I've left some awards for your blog on my blog at: http://nailderellanails.blogspot.com/2011/07/amazing-awards.html
    and congrats for your Goldfinger swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all definitely gorgeous! I've been looking for a purple holo so I'm glad I was able to get LOL. I used to listen to Big Bang too, but haven't lately as well. And thank you so much for the award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you find them! I'm still on the hunt for the ones I don't have. I wish ChG would come out with more holos like this! There were so many nice polishes back when I wasn't a collector.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I'm glad you like them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great swatches - they're so htf !! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had DV8! That's the number one shade I want from this collection. You're lucky to have gotten some of the best shades in this collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! They are so htf! I thought I'd never own these, so I'm glad to have to ones I have.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)