Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fast Track to Jewels

Fast Track, 2 coats.  Fast Track is a greyed out beige with gold flecks of shimmer.  It's cool-toned and a bit darker than I expected.  I wish it was lighter and warmer!  It's still a nice neutral, and I love the shimmer in it, but it's not the most flattering shade for my warm skin tone.  So I decided to spice it up with some warm colored jewels to counter the coolness.  Overall, it kind of reminds me of jewels embedded in sand.  In fact, Fast Track looks oddly like wet sand, especially because of the gold flecks. 





Do you own Fast Track?  What are your thoughts on it?  Let me know in the comments! :)


Liz

5 comments:

  1. love the jewels!! I have an opi similar to Fast Track that I just love!!
    ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks so pretty!!!!!!!!
    and your cuticles are so clean and neat
    and your hand skin tone is so pefect!!! I am so jealous
    how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jewels! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! i agree, definitely feeling the jewels in the sand vibe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks absolutely amazing with the jewels added! I definitely need to get some different shaped pretties like these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)