Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Zoya Irresistible Collection Review




Happy Tuesday!  Here's another pretty collection from Zoya for Summer 2013.  I love this finish from Zoya, and they don't disappoint!  Take a look. :)


Kerry, 2 coats: yellow gold metallic.  It's a bit lighter than a traditional yellow-gold, which makes it more wearable across different skin tones.  



Amy, 2 coats: bright tangerine orange with gold shimmer flecks.  I love oranges like this!  This one is super pigmented and just lovely to apply.



Tinsley, 4 coats: sheer medium pink with gold metallic flecks.  I found this a little sheerer than the others.  It looks good after the third coat, but I did four for full opacity.  It's a nice color, and I love how prominent the gold shimmer is.



Bobbi, 2 coats: bright magenta with silver shimmer flecks.  This one was very pigmented as well!



Hazel, 2 coats: icy blue with gold shimmer flecks.  I love how the gold shimmer looks in this.  It kind of reminds me of Zoya Crystal, which I don't own.  There also seems to be a bit of green in the gold shimmer, but it mainly looks gold from a distance.



Rikki, 2 coats: green with gold metallic flecks.  I love green nail polish and the formula was fantastic, so no complaints on this one. :)


Verdict:  I think Irresistible is a pretty solid collection from Zoya.  All of the shades had great formulas and were easy to apply.  Most of them were opaque in 2 coats, and dry time was about average.  If you're a fan of this finish from Zoya, these won't disappoint you.

Availability:  This collection is now available at Zoya.com (ad).  Each individual shade retails for $8 each.  You also find Zoya polishes in store at Ulta.  Please check ahead to see if your Ulta carries this collection.


What do you think of this collection? :)

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)