Friday, August 30, 2013

Zoya Fall 2013: Cashmeres Collection


Hey guys!  When I first got these fall collections, I wasn't in the mood for them since it was still summer.  It's still hot outside, but I'm getting the feeling that fall is creeping closer.  I'm actually a fan of fall, so I can't wait for it to cool down. :)

Anyway, today's collection is the from the creme half of Zoya's new fall 2013 collections. ^^


Livingston, 2 coats: bright red creme.  It's a fairly common every day red, but the formula is excellent.  This is true for all the cremes in this collection.



Pepper, 2 coats: brick red creme.  It's not a vampy red, but it's darker than your standard red.  This flowed onto the nail in two smooth coats.



Sailor, 2 coats: dark navy creme.  No complaints with the formula on this on either.



Hunter, 2 coats: dark green creme.  One of my favorites from this collection.



Louise, 3 coats: chocolate brown creme.  2 coats was fine, but I did 3 for pictures.  For some reason, I don't have a lot of browns, so this was a welcome addition.  I think the color description is spot on, because it really does look like melted chocolate.  Yum!



Flynn, 2 coats: camel brown nude creme.  Camel is very fall isn't it?  I'm into these types of neutral colors, so Flynn made my favorite list as well.  Again, great formula and pigmentation.


Verdict:  All of these were easy to apply and dried quickly.  They were also quite pigmented - being opaque in 2 coats.  My personal favorites were Hunter, Louise, and Flynn.

Availability:  This collection is currently available at Zoya.com.  Each polish retails for $8.  You can also find Zoya polishes in stores at Ulta.


Have you transitioned to fall polishes now?  Or are you still wearing summer colors?  Feel free to discuss in the comments below! :)

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)