Wednesday, January 15, 2014

[Nail Art] Hello!



Have you guys seen the new 2014 lacquers from Milani? I love using Milani's cremes for nail art because they are usually opaque in 1-2 coats. So I put together this quick nail art look with a few of the new shades.

Polishes Used
Base: Peach Innocence + Vanilla Almond
Hello: Power Periwinkle + Blue Zoom
Arrows: Aqua Brisk + Blue Zoom
Glitter: Sugar High



This color combo kind of reminds me of a desert sunrise. I'm pretty sure MS Word Art is responsible for me making that association. I used to play around with it quite a bit for my elementary/middle school projects. Oh, dear. Haha.

By the way, the cremes I used here were all opaque in 2 coats! I'll have my full review up in a few days, so look forward to it! :)

♥ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)