Tuesday, August 19, 2014

[Nail Art] Watercolor Koi with MoYou Suki 09



Hi everyone! Here's another stamped mani I did with Moyou's plates. I used Suki 09 for this one. I also gave advanced stamping another shot, and this one turned out not too badly. 


What I Used
Nicole by OPI Yoga-Then-Yogurt (white base)
Milani Mint Crush, Peri-Wink, Blue Print, Water Front (watercolor effect)
Milani Black Swift (stamping)
OPI Don't Touch My Tutu!
OPI Orange You Going To The Game? (koi coloring)
Detail brush + clean up brush
Pure Acetone



I think I'm finally getting the hang of stamping. It helps that the MoYou plates are really well etched. I've also tried some different stampers as well, and found a favorite. I'll show you some other plates and stampers I got in another post. This stamping stuff is dangerous though! There are way too many pretty plates to buy. x)

♥Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)